Probable offtopic: i read once that konkani use atleast 3 scripts
(devanagiri, kannada, malayalam). If webfonts can switch appropriate
font according to a user, while keeping one encoding as base
(devanagiri?) , may help new generation people, who are now part of
other states, and living under dominance of other languages can
approach the wiki more confidently.

--
With love
Praveen