Dear All,

If you guys won't think I am repeating a similar incident like Deba and
Sri, i had a similar experience too...

After our WikiConference @ Mumbai, I traveled on Kingfisher flight back to
my place (Chennai, I am from Chennai btw). I am usually a last minute guy..
so I went to the airport pretty early and i was given access to the Lounge.
When I was looking through the pics taken during our conference, a middle
aged biz man asked me if I attended the conference... I said yes.. and he
told me tht he wanted to come.. but cudn make it cos of his work... I was
not wearing wiki T shirt, but i pinned the Wikipedia badge given by Ashwin
Baindur on to my t-shirt.

he was very eager and asked if I can share what al happened.... I walked
him thro th entire conference and he wanted to know what exactly we guys
did... so i took the liberty of tellin our editing stuffs in a nut shell....

he took serious interest in the initiative...and as luck would have it. we
were on th same flight... and had a few editing session inside th lounge..

i felt happy tht i was able 2 contribute 2 our cause.!!

Thanks,
Ade.