Not really but when Lodewijk offered to create this list, we had a couple
of concerns like communicating with organizations and exploring
possibilities of partnership (because WLM participants have done that in
the past). So, I wasn't sure if these conversations should be public.
However, now that we have substantial number of people on the list, we
could just take a vote and figure out the best combination.
Regards
Noopur

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:33, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We have already forwarded this to our relevant Wiki loves monuments list
>> just to avoid flooding this one. Here is the list address:
>> wlm...@lists.wmnederland.nl.
>>

> Is there a reason the archives should to be private?
>
> --
> Regards
> Srikanth.L

Noopur Raval