Hello Abhishek, thank you for your suggestion. The 'in-kind' donation
idea, while good actually has a small glitch. Anything that comes to
the Chapter would be considered an asset and be kept in a certain
place physically. Moving it out to a different place becomes a
problem. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Do spread the word about
our fundraiser though.

--
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Member of the Executive Committee