Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:33:02 +0530
From: srik.r...@wikimedia.in
To: nawabhaki...@ymail.com; wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] why to donate

Hi Dr. Nawab Hakim,to clarify, the 2lakh that you are referring to was made as
a grant to the Centre for Internet and Society, an independent organisation
working out of Delhi.

The Wikimedia Chapter (India) is independent society registered in India, under
the Karnataka Societies Act. It is a Non-Profit entity comprising of
volunteers. We rely on donations to run the Chapter.

I hope this clears it out.