Yes, what is the issue now? I thought the discussion was over and closed!

Where have you been brother, i was sure you were following! I hope no
one's blaming anyone for my words. Please note, everything i have
said/written here is my own words. If you have any issues with them,
please direct them to me if needed. And if anybody wants me to
apologise, let me know i don't mind doing that. I have said everything
here with good faiths and intentions, and i'm open to any further
discussions. Please CC me now on here on this thread, if your message
is meant for me. Thanks.

Ansuman