Hi All,

Thank you,  Pranayraj for posting the grant request email.

I request the Chapter Executive Committee, Members of the Chapter  and
Community  to ask any questions they may have on wiki talk page or on the
email threads as per their preference.

I also would like to invite fellow Wikimedians to join us  for the historic
Telugu Wikipedia  Decennial celebrations in the beautiful city of
Vijayawada[1] on 15th and 16th Feb 2014.

Sincerely

Arjuna Rao Chavala
Telugu Wikipedian and Member of Advisory Committee for the Event.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijayawada