Hi Anivar,

I wish to know about the procedure of the selection of Election
committee and Returning officer. I know you've membership in all the
available mailing lists, you used to keep "Activist" phrase in all
your email signatures, and I know that you are a great propaganda
pusher (Mostly your personal propagandas :-)). But I  wish to know
your actual contributions to these projects or community.

I believe that a  person who acting as a returning officer must be
truthful atleast to himselft. Last time I saw you in Malayalam
Wikipedia to teach us that Wikimedians must 'suffer' ULS in developer
insisted form because what Wikipedia is technocracy not democracy.
Here you are acting as a returning officer. That bit is too hard for
me to understand.

I know that there are manyy allegations against you including recent
one from a female fellow feminism activist. Personally I didn't see
any explanation from you anywhere even-though there is a vast
discussion in facebook and other social medias about this issue. I
don't knnow that whether you sexually offended anybody anywhere. But I
 believe that you cannot pop up somewhere else without explaining
yourself anywhere after such a big accusation. OR may be I am missing
explanation from  your side.

I know nothiing about others though.

Praveen P