On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Yohann Thomas <yohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rajesh..
>
> Just a quick reply here..
> This discussion happening here is on the Advisory committee for Wikimedia
> India(WMIN) which is an independent not-for-profit organization based in
> Bangalore.
> You can find more details on WMIN on our home page here
> <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Home> .

Thanks for the precious info

btw, it is sad to see that if anybody wants to jump here in Wikimedia India
list and posts something, people rejects out-rightly. This is bad sign. Bad
sign for the growth of the community.

Diversity and inclusion are the key aspect for the Wikipedia India growth.
India is a country of diversity. Sankarshan wrote about something and see
the reaction.

http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wikimedia_India_Chapter_Executive_Committee_Members

Out of five members mentioned here, 3 are from Pune. One of Kerala, one of
Banglore. Diversity of regions, diversity of expertise, diversity of
languages can only make Wikipedia growth in India. Please do something for
it.