Guys,

Think of this... You have $100 to spend on a learning device. A computer
maybe. Or maybe even an Android Tab. Think of the two. A $100 computer is
slow and lazy and probably wont run anything beyond windows xp. An Android
device on the other hand, will run ICS (Android 4) and probably offer great
speeds. Now, we need Android offline readers. I am a Java developer, I need
hands to work with, who wants in on an Android reader? It will be much more
cooler to use touch screen devices for learning plus they are really
modern... give it a though, I think I want to start an open source project
on this...