This statistics are telling ...i mean no women active editors ,and men
are not spared also ,no bureaucrat on MediaWiki of either gender, No
Kenyan of either features in fundraising appeal ,
Now that we are the newest chapter we need to stand up and be counted
,personally i would love to take part in the next Fund raising appeal,