Hi BT,

Yah, the editathone never happened. We had a good quorum of around 10 guys
but unfortunately, unforeseen events at Mugo's place (the venue) left us
without a venue. We tried looking for alternatives but didn't get a
workable one so we had to abort it.

It was decided that we move the editathone to 30th but later on suggestions
of just having someone work on the list came up considering the number of
times we've had to postpone this. I'll have a new thread for a followup.

So back to WMF chapter selected seats. It's common that chapters discuss
this off list or on internal lists, do you think we can do it on this list
because I don't foresee a meetup before the 5th of July.

cheers,
alex