Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback (online and offline) in assisting us to settle
on the two candidates to support for board positions on WMF's Board. As
mentioned off-list, a board (wmke) resolution on the same has been made and
we'll give an official position of wmke's decision on the chapters internal
mailing list and wiki.

cheers,
Alex