Just to clarify, minutes for the meetup were posted here:
http://wikimedia.or.ke/Minutes/26May12

Any/all updates of current projects have been posted on this list and/or
mentioned during our meetups as well as on the board mailing list so in
case I missed any updates of projects or left something hanging, let me
know and I'll clarify it. Plus you can check out this category:
http://wikimedia.or.ke/Category:Projects

cheers,
Alex

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Stephen Wanjau <stevewan...@wikimedia.or.ke