Hi Stephen,

the highest priority should have a clear description on the top of that
page:

1) how people can participate (how to find the monuments, and how to upload)
2) what they can win (even if that prize is only a virtual one and a
nomination for the international finale)
3) who will judge
4) what are the criteria

I am surprised that this is still not clearly described on your page - and
can now understand better why there are still no uploads for Kenya.

Please let me know if we need to help in any way, or need to explain how to
do something. However, the work will still lie with you.

Best,
Lodewijk