And very interesting to learn that the banner on any Wikipedia Page in
locale Kenya on "Wiki Loves Monuments: Photograph a monument, help
Wikipedia and
win!<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Kenya>"
redirects to the Wiki loves Monuments Kenya Page in Commons.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Alex Wafula <xelaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Lodewijk,
>
> I'll be following up om yhis later on today. We've also had some
> recent traffic on our Wikipedia Takes Nairobi Facebool page and I
> think we can chamnel that to wlm.
>
> Alex
>
> On 9/11/12, Lodewijk <lodew...@effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > several people (see link [2] of Stephen) have indicated they want to
> help.
> > Currently there are still zero uploads from Kenya, because it is not
> clear
> > to people how to upload. Who is in charge for Wiki Loves Monuments Kenya
> > (or who wants to take responsibility and get things moving)? How can I
> help
> > you to get the priorities straight and get things done? What is the
> bottle
> > neck?
> >
> > Best,
> > Lodewijk
> >
> > 2012/9/9 Lodewijk <lodew...@effeietsanders.org>
> >
> >> Hi Stephen,
> >>
> >> the highest priority should have a clear description on the top of that
> >> page:
> >>
> >> 1) how people can participate (how to find the monuments, and how to
> >> upload)
> >> 2) what they can win (even if that prize is only a virtual one and a
> >> nomination for the international finale)
> >> 3) who will judge
> >> 4) what are the criteria
> >>
> >> I am surprised that this is still not clearly described on your page -
> >> and
> >> can now understand better why there are still no uploads for Kenya.
> >>
> >> Please let me know if we need to help in any way, or need to explain how
> >> to do something. However, the work will still lie with you.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Lodewijk

> therefore

> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Kenya

> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Kenya#Get_involved.21

Regards,

Limoke Oscar,
Dream.Believe.Become....a world of endless oportunities