Cool, I see the redirect has already been implemented, guess we can move on
from here with this. The next steps I see:

   - *Settle on local judges and prizes*
   - *Advertise* (social media and other channels) We already have some
   traction on our Wikipedia Takes Nairobi Facebook page, we can build on some
   update status on Facebook and tweets directing guys to the Wikipedia page.
   Posting on mailing lists we are subscribed to woulod also be great.

Anything else to add?

Alex