Well, I think the commons page should act more of an organizing page rather
than the advertising page. We were to initially have
wikilovesmonuments.or.ke so I guess we can have the Wikipedia page Steve
made serve that purpose, no?

So I've also checked out the WLM android app where Kenya isn't listed. I'm
not sure how to go about getting monuments in Kenya on it but I'll poke
around tonight and if it's something that need sometime to do (plotting
coordinates) I can spend most of tomorrow doing that.

@Oscar, I'm around, was just a bit slumped but I'm coming out of it :)

Alex