At 22:36 +0000 30/11/08, Thomas Dalton wrote:
>  > Not a problem to have 1000s of guarantor members? Is that what you mean?
>
>Yes, what we call "member" is what WMUK v1.0 called "guarantor member".

So, is there only one class of membership for WMUK 2.0?

BTW, I have just seen an example of an organization that has 35,000
members... Ebsfleet United.

*****
http://www.thersa.org/events/our-events/us-now

****

Directed by Ivo Gormley, Us Now follows the story of online networks
whose radical self-organising structures challenge existing notions
of hierarchy. Ebbsfleet United, a football club owned and run by its
fans, all 35,000; and  Zopa, a bank in which everyone is the manager.

****

I plan to attend the screening at the RSA.

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/