On Dec 2, 10:08 pm, "michael west" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> mmmmm Wikipedian's aren't use this democratic type systems.  Can't somebody
> right down some names of interesting towns in the UK and just pick one from
> a hat? Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and London all seem pretty
> reasonable and easy to get to.

The actual decision will be taken by the Board, but we value
everyones' input so far and will bear it all in mind when making the
final decision. There seems to be four credible candidates here -
London, Birmingham, Manchester and Oxford (in no particular order) -
which all look like they could work. Who knows, perhaps the first four
AGMs will be held in those four cities!

Andrew