2008/12/8 David Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/12/7 AndrewRT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>> It seems the IWF are getting so much flak they've put a front page
>> statement on their website:
>> http://www.iwf.org.uk/media/news.249.htm
>

> So who thinks they'd issue a press release accusing Amazon of
> distributing child porn if it were Amazon being blocked?
>
> (I plan to call the press release "abusive and defamatory", 'cos it is.)

The wording is "potentially illegal". Since pretty much everything has
ability to be potentially illegal (with the possible exception of the
queen and statements in the chamber) defamatory is questionable.

It is understandable that the IWF would be mealy-mouthed rather than
accusing the Scorpions record label of making and distributing child
pornography.

--
geni