Michael Bimmler wrote:
On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Oldak Quill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Robertson [IWF spokeswoman] said that image _ a picture from one of
the band's album covers _ was first flagged by an Internet user last
week. The Internet Watch Foundation consulted with British law
enforcement before concluding that the picture could break the law,
she said."

Incidentally, if someone could make a few guesses as to whom they
would probably have consulted, I'd see FOI requests coming up here, to
those "law enforcement agencies" which provided the relevant guidance
on this. Only, of course, if this is not covered by
yet-another-exception, though I'd fail to see right now which one.

First thought would be Child Exploitation & Online Protection Centre <www.ceop.gov.uk>.

KTC

    - Heinrich Heine