By observing the author's post-modernist application of Kafkaesque
imagery we can see that the integral of sine squared x dx is a
reduction reaction of a transition metal, which results in the organ
becoming entirely vestigial in all extant species. Since energy is
conserved, we can see that the subject is suffering from a Freudian
projection. Hence, 42.