Hi all,

Would anyone be interested in being an admin on the Wikimedia UK
website? This would let you edit protected pages, block users, etc. -
the usual things. Obviously, you'd need to be approved by the board
(a quick and painless process). We are currently waiting until we can
de-sysop people (as a general principle) before actually turning
people into admins, but hopefully that won't be too long a delay.
Tango42, Majorly and Seddon already have the board's approval to be
sysops.

Also, would anyone like to come up with a new front page design for
the wiki? The one we currently have really doesn't look that good
visually. Please volunteer on the talk page for the main page, or go
ahead and make modifications straight away if you want.

Thanks,
Mike