Hi all,

We can now have admins on the chapter's site, and Seddon, Majorly and
Tango42 now have that status (don't let the power go to your heads!)

James, the best thing to do would be to come along to the next board
meeting on Monday 2nd March in the wikimedia-uk irc channel and have
a discussion with us all. We've not made any formal rules on becoming
an admin, but I guess a quick chat would be sufficient to establish
trust (does anyone have any views on this?)

Mike