>> I just phoned the co-op, and I've been told that our application has been
 >> accepted, and that they'll have a sort code and account number for us on
 >> Thursday.
 >>
 >>
 >>
 >> Only three months later than planned, but hey, better than nothing.

 > Congratulations and well done! That's fantastic.

 > Unfortunately, it seems the planned AGM date clashed with Easter and
 > had to be push back (ironically, my first proposed date for the AGM
 > clashed with Christmas and had to be pushed back!), so it's still
 > going to be ages until we get an AGM. If we bring it forward a week,
 > it clashes with the chapter meeting in Berlin, which means we won't be
 > able to have full attendance (unfortunate, but perhaps not a deal
 > breaker). Bringing it forward a fortnight seems impractical (probably
 > possible, though, if we really want to). It seems there isn't a good
 > option, we're at the point of trying to find the least bad option.

I shall have to get my membership form in 
once I have money :-) I am very pleased that 
this much progress has been made, the last 
thing to tick off the list is the tax exemption 
and we will be a proper proper chapter :-) 
Though anything beyond this is pretty much 
uncharted waters in terms of a chapter in the uk :-)

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to