Ditto the great! Although updating the newsletter isn't quite the most exciting thing...
/me looks expectedly at anyone that has yet to send in a membership application... Mike On 24 Feb 2009, at 19:11, Mickey Conn wrote: > This is great news! Now we can update the draft February newsletter > and lead with something really positive! > > Mickey > > On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Peter Coombe > <[email protected]> wrote: >> 2009/2/24 Tom Holden <[email protected]>: >>> I just phoned the co-op, and I’ve been told that our application >>> has been >>> accepted, and that they’ll have a sort code and account number >>> for us on >>> Thursday. >>> >> >> Hooray! I'm looking forward to seeing some money disappear from my >> account and into yours, and it's not often I can say that! Well done >> everyone. >> >> Pete / the wub >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Wikimedia UK mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l >> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org >> > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia UK mailing list > [email protected] > http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l > WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
