Like I said in my previous email, I'm a cardholder, so I just have to send
in the booking when it lets me 28 days in advance.

Dev

2009/3/11 Cormac Lawler <cormag...@gmail.com>

> 2009/3/7 Sarah McCulloch <sarahmccull...@gmail.com>
>
>> I can do it, but I can't book it now (room bookings at UMSU only go 28
>> days in advance). What capacity do you want?
>>
>> Dev
>>

> How sure are you that you can get a room, Sarah? (I haven't tried the uni
> yet - though I may be able to get something myself.) I also tried other
> function room options in central Manchester - I'm getting a 50-70 price
> range - which seems out of our league, right?
>
> Cormac

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

-WB Yeats

http://luminaryuprise.wikidot.com