Great! So, one concern expressed yesterday was - if you were somehow unable
to make it that day (due to sickness or whatever) - whether there would be a
problem with non-"cardholders" turning up for the room? If not, and if
people are happy to have the AGM in Manchester, I suggest we simply finalise
the date, publicise the venue (UMSU), and leave the selection of the room
itself to Sarah. Is that agreeable to all?
Cormac