We wont be sending the official notice out now till next week, so that
the Board has got time to finalise the resolutions, but you're welcome
to go ahead and publicise the date and location - Sunday 26th April at
University of Manchester Students Union.

Please get as many people as you can to come along!

Andrew

On Mar 11, 12:12 pm, Cormac Lawler <[email protected]> wrote:
> Great! So, one concern expressed yesterday was - if you were somehow unable
> to make it that day (due to sickness or whatever) - whether there would be a
> problem with non-"cardholders" turning up for the room? If not, and if
> people are happy to have the AGM in Manchester, I suggest we simply finalise
> the date, publicise the venue (UMSU), and leave the selection of the room
> itself to Sarah. Is that agreeable to all?
> Cormac
>
> 2009/3/11 Sarah McCulloch <[email protected]>
>
> > Like I said in my previous email, I'm a cardholder, so I just have to send
> > in the booking when it lets me 28 days in advance.
>
> > Dev
>
> > 2009/3/11 Cormac Lawler <[email protected]>
>
> >> 2009/3/7 Sarah McCulloch <[email protected]>
>
> >>> I can do it, but I can't book it now (room bookings at UMSU only go 28
> >>> days in advance). What capacity do you want?
>
> >>> Dev
>
> >> How sure are you that you can get a room, Sarah? (I haven't tried the uni
> >> yet - though I may be able to get something myself.) I also tried other
> >> function room options in central Manchester - I'm getting a 50-70 price
> >> range - which seems out of our league, right?
>
> >> Cormac
>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> >> [email protected]
> >>http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> >> WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org
>
> > --
> > "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
> > I have spread my dreams under your feet;
> > Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
>
> > -WB Yeats
>
> >http://luminaryuprise.wikidot.com
>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia UK mailing list
> > [email protected]
> >http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> > WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK:http://uk.wikimedia.org

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to