I think that making preparations for both drafting a complaint to HMRC and preparing an application to CC should start now. Even if the preparations are only minor. Delaying either by any real length of time could affect Wikimania significantly.
Our estimates for the venue are based on having charity status and bookings need to happen in quick sucession to winning the bid. If we can start making preparations now it may also alleviate any concerns that the jury/public may have with this. Joseph Seddon _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list wikimediau...@wikimedia.org http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org