On-wiki or on-list (or both?)
I have extensive experience in technical management, whether it be for sound
/ lighting equipment on stages, or computer networks (through wifi, etc) in
my capacities as an IT Technician for a 1500 pupil secondary school. I am,
therefore, willing to help out in any way I can in these respects, and
anywhere else I can possibly get involved!

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Mickey Conn <mickey.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It would also be good if those of us who are listed as the local team
> could note our relevant experience.  Of course, people can still be
> part of team without any relevant experience, but if members of the
> team have organised events, negotiated contracts, worked on publicity
> or technical set-up, etc, I'm sure the panel will be very keen to
> know.
>
> Mickey
>
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Gordon Joly <gordon.j...@pobox.com>
> wrote:
> > At 21:20 +0000 2/4/09, joseph seddon wrote:
> >>I suppose either is possible, both would be preferrable
> >>

> >>Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:07:15 +0100
> >>From: andrewrtur...@googlemail.com
> >>To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> >>Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania Bid - Local Team
> >>
> >>.ExternalClass p {;}
> >>At what time? During the run up and during the conference or does
> >>just during the conference count?
> >

> > It might be a good idea to contact everybody on the list, and ask
> > them such questions. The sign page could be archived, and replaced
> > with a time based plan of commitment, for example.
> >
> > There are many phases of this project, and many skills that would
> > help. And also, as with anything, just people required to do stuff...
> >

> > Bid, get the bid, plan, plan, plan some more, execute (drink beer
> > here) and after care.
> >
> > Gordo
> >
> > --
> > "Think Feynman"/////////