From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Sat Apr 04 15:28:57 2009
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania Bid - Local Team

On-wiki or on-list (or both?)

I have extensive experience in technical management, whether it be for sound /
lighting equipment on stages, or computer networks (through wifi, etc) in my
capacities as an IT Technician for a 1500 pupil secondary school. I am,
therefore, willing to help out in any way I can in these respects, and anywhere
else I can possibly get involved!