The best way is to turn up to the AGM! :)

Seriously, I am willing to act as an intermediary for questions, or for a
page to be set up on the wiki. I'm about to go to sleep now, though, sp I'll
get back to you mid-afternoon.

As ever, flaws in regulations generally only occur in beta testing...

Cheers,
J.