I've been bold and set up a page on the wiki for this at
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2009_AGM/Candidate_questions

Last time - from what I remember please correct me if I'm wrong - we
said that candidates could choose to answer questions or not - I
suggest we have the same. There were some mandatory questions (e..g
are you over 16?) but we've covered those in the nomination process.

Although it's definitely a good facility to have, I'm not sure it
needs to be in the Election Rules as such.