Agreed.

I'll try to keep a tight rein on it :)

2009/4/8 Andrew Turvey <[email protected]>

> We should bear in mind, however, that not all the voters will be at the AGM
> so they may want more information before they cast their vote. May be worth
> filtering the questions before they're answered so that there's no
> repetition. I thought last year's one worked fairly well.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Thomas Dalton" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, 8 April, 2009 15:08:21 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland,
> Portugal
> Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] Election of Directors - Candidate statements
> and ballot paper
>
> 2009/4/8  <[email protected]>:
> > I've been bold and set up a page on the wiki for this at
> > http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings/2009_AGM/Candidate_questions
>
> Can I ask that people keep questions to all candidates to a minimum?
> While a couple may be good, they tend to get extremely boring very
> quickly. Hopefully all the candidates will be at the AGM so if you
> turn up you can chat to us there and we'll be able to answer any
> general questions without resulting in a page on which everybody
> basically writes the same answer in different words.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to