This shouldn't be restricted just to members ... :-)

My suggestion would be either Oxford, based on the Wikimania bid, or
London itself, perhaps at one of the universities/colleges. It would
be nice if we could do something at the same time (or located at)
with The British Library or similar, but that's possibly a bit
ambitious right now.

Mike