Do we have any supporters who live in Peterborough who would be prepared to
help organise the AGM?

Andrew

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Farmbrough" <rich...@farmbrough.co.uk>
To: wikimediauk-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Monday, 4 May, 2009 21:49:02 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Re: [Wikimediauk-l] 2010 WMUK AGM/CONFERENCE

We could consider Peterborough. The Town Hall has meeting rooms of
various sizes available, up to a couple of hundred.

For a further short hop by train, or shared taxi (with a 7 seater it is
reasonably cheap) Stamford has a lot to see and many eateries, including
the famous George coaching house, the grave of Daniel Lambert rooms for
hire in the Arts Centre, the town hall (possibly free
http://www.stamfordtowncouncil.co.uk/index.php?id=20) .

Both towns are on the A1 and accessible by various transport, although
the Harriers only stop a few miles away at Wittering and a short walk
would be needed, the hot air balloons depart Stamford but do not arrive.