Just a quick questin: Why are you doing this, David? Not that I think you
are a bad choice (not at all!), but afaik you were the press contact for the
"old" Wikimedia UK.

Maybe it is time to tell the press and get some people from the current
board some airtime, i.e free publicity and establishing some involved board
memebers.

Ian
[[U:Poeloq]]

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net> wrote:

> The latest estimate is 2 weeks time, or probably a bit later. A trial
> of it on a test wiki started today.
>
> For "etc", skim through the press articles:
> http://news.google.co.uk/news/more?
> pz=1&ned=uk&cf=all&ncl=d6UGVLeRTwDpYhM4J3t9zU3iTWx6M
>
> Mike
>
> On 25 Aug 2009, at 19:31, David Gerard wrote:
>
> > This is telly and Very Important. I'll have my suit and tie ...
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsnight
> >
> > Perhaps I'll get Paxmanned!
> >
> > I NEED INFORMATION.
> >
> > * When's Flagged Revs being switched on?
> > * Where's the latest version of *precisely what's happening*?
> > * etc?
> >
> > I can arse it through for Radio 5, but Newsnight is a bit scary!
> >

> > - d.

Ian A Holton
Basler-Landstrasse 19a - 79111 Freiburg - Germany
+49 761  4587907-0 (Landline)
+49 761  4587907-9 (Fax)
+49 157  77247397  (Mobile)

"What the liberal must ask,
first of all, is not how fast or how far
we should move,
but where we should move."
-F.A von Hayek