Also watched it with interest, I was also shaking my head when she said that
free editing had been a 'mirage' all along. I think the point that this was
just a short trial and was not something that would come quickly was not
emphasised enough, but meh.

But yes, I certainly would not be brave enough to step up and talk about
FlaggedRevs. Great work, David. :)

- Chris