Hey everyone,
   I realise this probably isn't the proper place to ask, but I'm in need
of some assistance. I've been working on [[International Space
Station]] for about three years now, and it's really close to finally
being able to pass FAC. Unfortunately, it needs a good strong copyedit
to "make it say what it means and mean what it says", and I'm so
indoctrinated by the prose I can't do a good job. Requests to the
overworked Guild of Copyeditors haven't worked, so I was wondering if
one of the wonderful WMUK folks fancies taking a look at it and boldly
sorting out my geeky prose? :-)

James Humphreys (Colds7ream)