2009/10/20 Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net>:
> I'm not aware of a way to record a Skype conference without requiring
> an external device (i.e. recording the signal to the speaker, rather
> than digitally within the computer); if anyone knows a way to do
> this, then the meetings should definitely be recorded. It remains to
> be seen what the reduction in information in the IRC logs will be -
> the signal to noise should greatly increase, which may offset the
> reduction in time that the logs go on for.

Ask the WikiVoices (formally Not The Wikipedia Weekly) people how they
do it. They do basically the same thing we want to do. Their HowTo
page talks about Skypecasts, though, which I think means it is out of
date. They have created recent programs, though, so they must have a
new method.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikivoices