How does everyone think it went on Tuesday? Personally I found the
Skype part to be much more productive than IRC - it was a lot easier
to discuss potentially contentious and complex issues over Skype than
over IRC.

The main negatives were the fact that it wasn't open to our supporters
to listen to and we couldn't record it for the record afterwards.

I notice now there's actually a Skype extra called "Pamela for Skype"
which can be used to record. It's available as a free 30 day trial or
€18 to buy - something like that might be worth doing, particularly if
we could get one for free!

When we came to the IRC there was significantly less participation
from non-board members (not including our Head of Fundraising) and it
would be good to see how we could enable that more.