On 15 November 2012 10:09, Stevie Benton <stevie.ben...@wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:

> PR Week have published another story on this -
> http://www.prweek.com/uk/news/1159715/wikipedia-defends-editing-processes-following-finsbury-clean-up/

They have you as "Wikipedia [with a "p"] UK comms organiser". is
suspect we may never win that battle.

I note that it is claimed (and I don't doubt) that the "CIPR [...]
guidance for PROs [is that] they should not directly edit Wikipedia
pages relating to their organisation or a client". I should like
people to be mindful that that's not what en.Wikipedia's CoI guidance
says; there has never been consensus for a total prohibition (though I
acknowledge that some feel strongly that there should be).

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing