From: wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediauk-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Stevie Benton
Sent: 21 July 2014 11:08
To: UK Wikimedia mailing list
Subject: [Wikimediauk-l] A bit of wiki help needed

Hello everyone,

As you may have seen recently, Wikimedia UK and Demos have been working with
Wikimedians to pilot an attempt at crowdsourcing a submission to the Speaker's
Commission on Digital Democracy. The page is on Meta, here -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Connecting_knowledge_to_power:_the_future_of_digital_democracy_in_the_UK

I would like to know if it is possible to archive some of the content on the
page. It's not just a question of copying the content from the page and placing
it on a new page. I'm wondering if it is possible to archive the edit histories
as well.

Any help appreciated!

Stevie

--

Stevie Benton
Head of External Relations

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales,
Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th
Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United
Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia,
amongst other projects).

Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal control over
Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.