The thing is, I want to keep the current URL for the ongoing work on the
second theme (digital representation) but want a separate, archive page
with the submission that's already been made (including history). We tried
moving the content of the first theme to the bottom of the page but it just
looks confusing.

Thank you,

Stevie

On 21 July 2014 11:14, Simon Knight <sjgkni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you want to do with it Stevie?
>

> You can use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Export to export pages
> including their edit histories.  Might depend what you want to do though, a
> simple page move might also be fine?
>

> Simon

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the