Calendar items - anniversaries and so on - are possible to plan in advance,
and can be relevant to lots of different audiences. Our media pack wouldn't
have to change that much, because it's all pretty similar on the Wikipedia
end, just the subject changes. We might even be able to build something on
Wikidata that automatically suggests things that are coming up.

*Edward Saperia*
Conference Director Wikimania London <http://www.wikimanialondon.org>
email <e...@wikimanialondon.org> • facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/edsaperia> • twitter