I would be happy to take this forward. Best, Lucy

On 8 July 2016 at 11:17, とある白い猫 <to.aru.shiroi.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed, that would be a good start as a pilot project. Does anyone from
> WMUK have contacts with the Parliament?
>
>   -- とある白い猫  (To Aru Shiroi Neko)
>
> On 8 July 2016 at 07:18, Charles Matthews <charles.r.matth...@ntlworld.com
> > wrote:
>

>> On 08 July 2016 at 01:51 とある白い猫 <to.aru.shiroi.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It can be argued that the current copyright obfuscates the general
>> public's access to the report. I feel it is in the public's best interest
>> to have this monolith of documentation on a more user friendly venue such
>> as Wikisource where it can be more manageable and digestible.
>>
>> While I'm in sympathy with the aim (I even have the Scott Report on my
>> shelves, which is not "digested") my immediate thought is that the
>> Executive Summary should be used as a pilot project, if anything is
>> actually to happen.
>>
>> Charles

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*