compare -
* not right-wing-ness - e.g. the Times and Telegraph are both serious
papers that lean right
* in fact - The Sun is not OK and the Times is, even though same politics
and same publisher, because one's a tabloid and one's a serious paper
* memorise the long lists of egregious falsehoods brought up in the RFC,
recite in a calm voice while smiling