Hi all

Just to say that I've just had a chat with the nice man from Newsnight and
he's still really keen to set up an interview between the lovely Evan Davis
and an editor, who can talk about the way in which these decisions are
made. I'm making a few direct phone calls but if this is something you
think you could do, please get in touch! I'm on 07803 505 169 or just drop
me an email.

Cheers
Lucy

On 9 February 2017 at 15:47, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> compare -
> * not right-wing-ness - e.g. the Times and Telegraph are both serious
> papers that lean right
> * in fact - The Sun is not OK and the Times is, even though same politics
> and same publisher, because one's a tabloid and one's a serious paper
> * memorise the long lists of egregious falsehoods brought up in the RFC,
> recite in a calm voice while smiling
>
> On 9 February 2017 at 15:45, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That is literally what the task is, yes :-)
>>
>> On 9 February 2017 at 15:41, Chris Keating <chriskeatingw...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmm, trying to turn an interview from "zomg! Wikipedia bans the Mail!"
>>> round to "actually this is all normal and we have some really interesting
>>> community preferences" sounds.... tricky. ;)

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991